House Mice Extermination in Austin
A-Tex Pest Management supplies a number of pest control services to local commercial businesses and residential homes. Since 2002 we have been completely licensed, certified, and insured to deliver a professional quality experience. Our seasoned technicians are well trained in the pest control services we offer and with their natural skills amplified with the use of high-end products and equipment available only to licensed professionals, we assure premium results. Along with superior execution on all services rendered, A-Tex Pest Management upholds high moral standards and work ethics as well as family-friendly customer service.
Mice Damage to Homes & Lawns
House mice in the Greater Austin, Texas area are commonly infiltrating homes and businesses. They often creep into homes or businesses in search of food, water, and favorable living conditions. House mice avoid human interaction in most cases; however, they adapt very easily to the lifestyle of indoor living.
The biggest concerns house mice pose are twofold:
- They contribute to millions of dollars a year in damages they inflict on structures and utility lines as well as the food they contaminate.
- The potential health risk they pose by spreading the bacteria and germs.
House Mice Extermination in Austin, Round Rock, Leander, Pflugerville & Cedar Park, Texas
If you suspect house mice are infesting your Greater Austin, Texas home or business call in the professionals of A-Tex Pest Management at (512) 714-3383 to eradicate them from your premises.
Signs of a Mouse Infestation
House mice multiply quickly. In little time your Austin, Texas home or business can quickly be infested by the little rodents. Dealing with them as soon as possible is optimal.
Here are a few red flags you have house mice:
- Darting rodent movement. House mice usually establish specific traveling patterns when coming out of their hiding places, generally hugging the walls to offer more protection. With their incredible speeds, you can catch glimpses of them in your peripherals.
- Damaged food packets with teeth marks. To get to the food, they will literally chew their way through packages of food. Paper, cardboard and flimsy plastic wrap are no match for their teeth, and you often find crumbs or remains of leftover food along with packaging material in the general area. The packages will distinctly show teeth marks.
- Hear mouse scratching and running. The house mice in the walls can be heard scratching sounds and the pitter-patter of their footsteps. Along with the walls, you might possibly hear their activities in the ceilings. Focus on the concentrated sound areas, which are most likely where they are nesting.
- Nesting sites. When mice give birth, they do so where they constructed their nests. If you pay attention to the debris or peculiar insulation that looks kicked away from areas, which is more than likely the area where they built their nests.
- Mice droppings & waste. Mice have no problem dropping their business wherever they happen to be. You can often find fecal matter and urine spots around the areas where they traverse, forage for food, or look to pilfer nesting materials. Finding their little droppings is a confirmation that they exist in your home or business.
Prevent Future Mouse Infestations
While our team at A-Tex Pest Management is skilled in removing mice from your home, we also want to help you prevent future infestations. Taking proactive measures can save you time, money, and the stress of dealing with a recurring mouse problem.
Here are some tips to prevent mice from entering your home:
- Seal any cracks or openings in your home's foundation, walls, and windows to prevent mice from finding their way inside.
- Keep your home clean and free of food debris. Mice are attracted to food sources, so regularly clean up spills, sweep floors, and store food in airtight containers.
- Remove clutter from your home, as mice like to hide in piles of clutter and use them as nesting areas.
- Trim back vegetation and shrubs near your home's exterior, as mice can use these as pathways to enter your home.
- Store firewood and other potential nesting materials away from your home's foundation.
- Consider using mouse traps or bait stations in areas where mice are likely to enter or travel.
- Consult with our experts at A-Tex Pest Management for additional advice and recommendations tailored to your specific situation.
By implementing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of future mouse infestations and maintain a pest-free home.
Have a mice problem? Contact A-Tex Pest Management today for professional assistance in rodent control and prevention.
Tailored SolutionsWe know every home & business is unique and we will work with you to find the best solution for you.
Quality WorkFrom first phone call to completed job, our team is committed to providing the highest quality service and work.
Locally Owned & OperatedAs a locally owned business since 2002, we know the area and are properly equipped to handle your pest needs.
Solid ReputationDon't just take our word for it. Read the kind words from our customers about what we can do for you.
They informed me of the process for treatment and assured me they would take care of the problem. I am very pleased with the service and professionalism of all the staff at A-Tex Pest Management.Angelica D.
We will not hesitate to call them if the problem arises again, and we will certainly be contacting them for all of our future pest control needs.Stephanie M.
Erik came out for a free inspection and taught me more about critter control than anyone has during my entire life living in Texas.Lauren F.
So glad I found A-Tex. Henry O is the service person that has been coming to our property and he is so kind and professional.Constance R.
Their service is professional and fast. Their prices are reasonable.Osvaldo R.
I can't even say how long I've used A-Tex for pest management.Tia P.
During these difficult times, he took every precaution to protect my family and me by keeping proper social distance and wearing a mask when he entered my home.Leo C.
We have found this company to be expert and invaluable in their serviceJeanne G.