Termite Inspections in Austin, Texas
Offering Pest Prevention to Commercial Businesses & Residential Homes in Texas
Throughout the Greater Austin, Texas area, A-Tex Pest Management offers a plethora of pest control services to residential homes and commercial business locally and in surrounding areas. We are fully licensed and insured to deliver the highest quality in professional services. A-Tex Pest Management technicians have advanced and ongoing training, years of valuable experience under their belts, and exceptional pest management skills that make them experts in the pest control industry.
With the use of premium products and equipment exclusively offered to licensed professionals we can ensure maximum quality results to our valued customers. With A-Tex Pest Management you can come to expect a respect for high moral standards and work ethics and friendly customer service to rise above the competition.
Importance of Regular Termite Inspections
Termites are a big problem in Greater Austin, Texas area. Termites have cost United States businesses and homes billions of dollars a year in damages. With the amount of damage they can do it is important that you ensure that termites are not wreaking havoc in your building. If they are, terminating them is essential before additional damage is done!
To home and business owners living in Greater Austin, TX: A-Tex Pest Management urges you NOT to wait for the signs of termite damage to alert you to their presence. Here, we list some of the areas we diligently check during the termite inspection:
- We thoroughly inspect interior and exterior foundation surfaces, particularly construction where wood is touching or near the soil.
- Termite mud tubes seen in dark and moist areas such as under sinks or outside of buildings coming up from the foundation.
- Mud tubes and other signs such as discarded swarmer wings indicate a subterranean termite infestation.
- Colonies of subterranean termites are difficult to destroy because their nests are underground so it’s best to detect and treat them early.
- Another indication of termites is loose, sandy droppings around windowsills, doors frames and attics. This is caused by burrowing from drywood termites.
- Other signs of drywood termites is sagging floors and ceilings, resembling water damage and again, discarded wings.
Some of these signs are difficult to detect so it’s best to call a professional that knows what they are looking for!
Benefits of Routine Termite Inspections
There are numerous benefits to routine termite inspections, especially if you're planning to buy or sell a home or commercial property. For example, if you've recently shown interest in purchasing an Austin home - call to schedule an inspection. If you're the seller of a property, it can be extraordinarily beneficial to show the results of routine inspections to prospective buyers.
Let's discuss a few of the benefits of routine termite inspections:
- Identify the origins of the termite colonies. Professionals can identify where a termite colony may have entered your home, and regular inspections can help in long-term analysis.
- Save your hard-earned money. Termite damages can be EXPENSIVE, so that's where routine termite inspections are especially helpful. Early detection and prevention can protect you from spending more money on treatment and damage repairs.
- Peace of mind. There's nothing like going to sleep at night knowing the structural integrity of your property is sound. Also, if you're purchasing a home - it's important to know what kind of damage or maintenance you'll need going forward.
Termite Inspections for Home Purchases or Pest Prevention in Greater Austin Area
A-Tex Pest Management is a full-service pest control service, specializing in termite inspections. If you are buying or selling a home, our termite inspection is ideal. If you will provide us with the opportunity to inspect your home, we will do so thoroughly, providing you with a detailed report of our findings, as well as any proposed treatment recommendations. We proudly serve those living in and around the Austin area including Round Rock, Leander, Pflugerville, and Cedar Park.
Tailored SolutionsWe know every home & business is unique and we will work with you to find the best solution for you.
Quality WorkFrom first phone call to completed job, our team is committed to providing the highest quality service and work.
Locally Owned & OperatedAs a locally owned business since 2002, we know the area and are properly equipped to handle your pest needs.
“From the moment I scheduled my appointment with A-Tex, I knew I was in good hands”