In2Care Mosquito Trap Services in Austin
How Does the In2Care Mosquito Trap System Work?
Nothing sours your enjoyment of the outdoors faster than the buzzing of a mosquito. More than simply irritating, mosquitos leave itchy, sometimes painful, bites, as well as being known spreaders of disease such as the West Nile virus, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, and Zika. To help property owners in Austin take their spaces back from mosquitoes, A-Tex Pest Management offers innovative mosquito treatments, including the effective and eco-friendly In2Care Mosquito Trap.
These advanced, discreet, and easy-to-use, traps take advantage of mosquito behavior to target both adult mosquitoes and eggs without impacting other wildlife. The In2Care Mosquito Trap uses a special odor to draw female mosquitoes toward the trap. Once they have landed on the trap, the mosquito is exposed to both a larvicide and a naturally-occurring fungus. The mosquito spreads this larvicide powder to common breeding sites on their legs and feet, while the fungus works internally to slow down function—reducing the ability for them to bite and spread disease, and eventually exterminating them.
To learn more about our service, or to schedule an appointment, call us at (512) 714-3383.
Benefits of Using In2Care Mosquito Traps
At A-Tex Pest Management, we are proud to say that we only offer our customers the best of the best, which is why we are proud to share all of the advantages to using In2Care’s Mosquito Traps. Our skilled and highly trained technicians will walk you through your treatment from start to finish, so you feel confident throughout.
5 benefits of the In2Care Mosquito Trap treatment:
- Fast and easy installation: Activation is a breeze, working without need for excessive care, maintenance, or hassle.
- Treats a large area: These small traps can cover a surprisingly wide area, with one covering up to 1,300 feet, and most Austin yards only need two traps.
- Long-lasting treatment: While many mosquito sprays need to be repeated every 2 weeks, the In2Care Mosquito Traps can last up to 6 weeks.
- Environmentally friendly: Helpful pollinators like bees and butterflies are not affected by these traps, allowing you to rest easy knowing your environment will continue to flourish while reducing instances of mosquitoes.
- Targets both adult and larval mosquitoes: In2Care Mosquito Traps function two-fold to target both adults and larvae.
A-Tex Pest Management is a local and professional pest control company that understands the unique pest issues that Austin faces. We genuinely care about our community and pair time-tested expertise with cutting-edge treatment to deliver results you can count on. In addition to our In2Care Mosquito Trap treatments, we offer extensive fogging solutions. So, no matter the severity of your mosquito infestation, our team can help. Our knowledgeable and friendly technicians are standing by to provide you with the eco-friendly and effective mosquito treatments you deserve.
Tailored SolutionsWe know every home & business is unique and we will work with you to find the best solution for you.
Quality WorkFrom first phone call to completed job, our team is committed to providing the highest quality service and work.
Locally Owned & OperatedAs a locally owned business since 2002, we know the area and are properly equipped to handle your pest needs.
“We will not hesitate to call them if the problem arises again, and we will certainly be contacting them for all of our future pest control needs.”